When clients begin the hunt for the host city for their next annual conference or retreat, they are often in search of a metropolitan city on the rise, offering new, cool trendy, and unique experiences for their attendees. As one of the fastest growing cities in the country and moreover, the NUMBER ONE place to live in the United States (according to the U.S. News and World Report’s 2016 list), Denver provides no shortage of amenities and offerings for a diverse group of travelers.
It is no surprise that when faced with a client whose attendees travel from around the globe for their annual Customer Education Conference, our DSC Denver team put forth every effort to design a program that is unique to The Mile High City and quintessentially DENVER!
Now I could rattle off a list of venues and activities that embody the spirit of the west and represent our fair city, but really… What’s more “Denver” than our very own 2016 Super Bowl Champions, The Denver Broncos? Thus, it begs the question – Why not buyout our football stadium and throw a private reception worthy of our world champion team – for YOUR world champion team of attendees?
So that is precisely what we did!
On Tuesday, April 26th our client and their attendees experienced a once-in-a-lifetime stadium event featuring the following:
- Customized private transportation to Sports Authority Field with special dispatch by The Denver Broncos Cheerleaders
- Stadium arrival and fanfare provided by the Broncos Stampede Drum line
- Broncos Alumni, Reggie Rivers, acted as the evening’s Emcee
- Client logos on North & South Scoreboards, visible from within the stadium and surrounding areas
- Customer names circulating on the stadium’s Ring Board throughout the evening
- Field level cocktail reception
- Club level reception replete with interactive games, activities, demonstrations, and DJ
- High-end concession inspired food stations
- Private stadium tours”