Vail Meetings and Events
In 1962, visionaries from the Army’s 10th Mountain Division opened the Vail Ski Resort with three lifts, including a gondola from the base of the mountain. In their first year, 55,000 avid skiers flocked to Vail to enjoy the mountain’s soft snow. By 1969, Vail was the most popular ski resort in Colorado.
Nestled in Eagle county (Colorado’s premier four season playground), Vail was designed as a destination where locals and visitors alike can live life to the fullest — one and a half miles up. Vail remains the number one ski resort in North America and the premier mountain resort community in the world.
Meeting and events are drawn to Vail because of the natural beauty. Corporate planners love vail because of the facilities which accommodate small retreats or large conferences. If you plan your corporate event in Vail, expect happy attendees.
Locals are drawn by the numerous activities and events that surround the region. Imagine morning meetings, afternoon activities and evenings full of wining and dining. The buzz, the high energy of this area – never sleeps. On the plains or in the back of the mountains, from authentic western ranches to luxury retreats, there is always something to see and do in Vail.
Planning a Vail event? Put our experience to work for you, contact us!
- Board of directors retreats
- Luxurious couple incentive retreats
- Ski or summer retreats
- 30 miles to Eagle Country Airport (EGE)
- 100 miles to Denver International Airport (DIA)
- As the largest ski resort in North America, Vail boasts the longest skiable runs and the most terrain acreage – fit for any level skier.
- Vail is a pedestrian village complete with heated cobblestone streets and an ice skating rink in the middle of town.
- Famous for winter and fabulous skiing – Vail is a summer outdoor paradise (and surprisingly – affordable).