Beaver Creek Meetings and Events
A slice of Europe in Colorado, this resort town is situated on one of the most exclusive terrains in the Rocky Mountains.
Beaver Creek is made up of three small villages: Beaver Creek Village sits at the base of the mountain and serves as the main resort village; The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, is located on the western part of the mountain just five minutes from Beaver Creek, and Arrowhead is a private, secluded community on the western part of the mountain.
Leave your worries at the gate and be transported into a place of serenity. Upon arrival, step out onto the cobblestone streets and enjoy the convenience of Beaver Creek’s pedestrian village. End to end, the Village is two blocks long with restaurants and shops packed in on both sides of the street and an ice skating rink in the town center.
Beaver Creek is a quick flight and a short drive away from just about anywhere.
Planning a Beaver Creek event? Put our experience to work for you, contact us!
- Winter couples incentive trips and summer family incentive trips
- Manager meetings with ample time to meet and play
- Golf meetings
- 30 Miles from the Eagle County Airport (EGE)
- 130 Miles from the Denver International Airport
- Beaver Creek is powered by 100% wind energy and recycles 1.4 million pounds of material every year
- There are three world-class golf courses and a total of 11 courses in just 20 square miles
- Vail is a short 10 miles drive from Beaver Creek