Park City Meetings and Events
Surrounded by the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains, Park City is world renowned for its wealth of mountainous terrain, scenic beauty, specialty shops, fine cuisine, cultural offerings and exciting nightlife.
Park City is host to the largest independent film festival in the US, the Sundance Film Festival; is home to the United States Ski Team and was a proud host city to the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games. Thanks to the world-class facilities built for the Olympics, many athletes practice and perform in Park City. With the Wasatch Range as the backdrop, imagine your corporate retreat combined with the world-class facilities that served to welcome the globe in 2002.
Conveniently located just 35 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport with over 350 flights arriving daily, Park City is Utah’s premier mountain destination.
Planning a Park City event? Put our experience to work for you, contact us!
- Executive retreats
- Ski or summer incentive programs
- Sales Meetings
- 30 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Outside Magazine named Park City, Utah The Best Town in America. ‘There’s no better blend of small-town friendliness, absurdly easy access, and five-star culture than Park City.’
- Park City is located 35 miles from an international airport that serves 90 cities with non-stop flights and an estimated 624 scheduled daily departures.
- In February 2002, Park City hosted more than 40% of the competition events for the Olympic Winter Games.