Lake Tahoe Meetings and Events
Extraordinary blue water set like a jewel in the mountains, Lake Tahoe is cupped between the peaks of the Sierra Nevada and the craggy summits of the Carson Range – splitting its home between California and Nevada. From Truckee to the West Shore, Lake Tahoe is not just a retreat, it’s an experience!
Lake Tahoe is often referred to as the perfect year round destination; with 300 days of sunshine, 396 inches of annual snowfall, 18 world-class ski resorts, unbelievable golf courses, casinos and of course, beautiful blue Lake Tahoe. A pure Tahoe experience is only an adventure away.
Whether you choose to surround yourself with fast-pace action, indulge in creature comforts, or do it all, Lake Tahoe is a destination that will leave a lasting impression. With a Lake Tahoe office, DSC, an AlliedPRA Company offers conference planners and corporate meeting managers the experience, expertise and location that guarantees a successful event.
Planning a Lake Tahoe event? Put our experience to work for you, contact us!
- Groups who’ve “been there, done that” and want a change of pace
- Conferences or groups who want both mountain and lake activities
- 30-45 minutes to Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- At 6,000’ elevation, a golf ball is said to travel 25 yards farther on a drive.
- Skiers can hit the slopes on one of the nine world class nearby resorts, with over 22,000 acres of skiing and snowboarding adventures.
- Squaw Valley hosted the first televised Olympic Games in 1960.